3.4

I actually got a call over a year ago too and got a deal of 2 packages with a cruise certificate for $799 . I came online and saw different reviews that were scary however noticed one common thing with all the reviews, people really never tried it.

They chickened out before going on the vacation so I figured what tha heck! Worst case scenario, I'd loose the money and perhaps not like the experience and would be able to paste a review but thank God I went. Sunprice's method of contact and debiting style may not have been the best but I ensured I called to book before the 60day mark and they got me a very solid resort in Cancun (Villa del palmer). I ended up paying another $100 for booking fees and upgraded to a 1 bedroom with an extra $200 but it was very well worth it.

We had to do a 90min presentation and at the end, we told the guy we weren't interested in buying and that was it. I am seriously looking forward to booking my Dominican Republic trip too, one thing I would do again is to ensure I book ahead of that 60day mark so that there is enough time for them to get me a very good resort lol!. I left a review on tripadvisor too.

I just thought it would be nice to share here too since this was one of the places I checked before leaving. Goodluck!

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Sun Price Vacations. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sun Price Vacations.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Sun Price Vacations to other companies on our site.

Comments