Sun Price Vacations - Unable to get in touch with booking agent

Quality of Accommodation

I purchased all inclusive vacation package with Sun Price vacation back in 2015 and I was told I have 5 years to complete this three package vacations. Last year I was told that it is being service by Resgo and I sent the online request to make a reservation for DR.

I requested 3 month ago and I'm still waiting for call back. I was told that I can give this package to friend or family. When I was trying to give away to my friend, they gave me the list of restrictions including their income and martiral status. When I purchased this vacation package none of those questions are asked.

They never asked my income nor my marital status.

As my employment status has been changed, they might think that I'm not a good candidate to sell their time share they are avoiding my call. I've been calling everyday and sending them email to check the status of my reservation, noone has returned my call nor reply to my email.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sun Price Vacations Vacation Package.

Sun Price Vacations - Review in Hotels and Resorts category

I'm presently unable to reach the company. The number that I have is a Spanish Speaking voice message at 888-435-8428. Willie

Comments

Mission, British Columbia, Canada #1300713

The same thing happened to me last January 2017. I thought that I could kiss the money good bye.

Earlier this week in March 2017 I tried the number at the top of the contract page, 1 800 810 9251. I got a person!!!! She said that her company took over sun price vacations and followed up with an email. Was I ever delighted!!

If that number does not work, try 1 800 743 2047. Good Luck

Sun Price Vacations in Toronto, Ontario - Sunprice Vacations Worked for me

3.4

I actually got a call over a year ago too and got a deal of 2 packages with a cruise certificate for $799 . I came online and saw different reviews that were scary however noticed one common thing with all the reviews, people really never tried it.

They chickened out before going on the vacation so I figured what tha heck! Worst case scenario, I'd loose the money and perhaps not like the experience and would be able to paste a review but thank God I went. Sunprice's method of contact and debiting style may not have been the best but I ensured I called to book before the 60day mark and they got me a very solid resort in Cancun (Villa del palmer). I ended up paying another $100 for booking fees and upgraded to a 1 bedroom with an extra $200 but it was very well worth it.

We had to do a 90min presentation and at the end, we told the guy we weren't interested in buying and that was it. I am seriously looking forward to booking my Dominican Republic trip too, one thing I would do again is to ensure I book ahead of that 60day mark so that there is enough time for them to get me a very good resort lol!. I left a review on tripadvisor too.

I just thought it would be nice to share here too since this was one of the places I checked before leaving. Goodluck!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sun Price Vacations Vacation Package.

Reason of review: Good quality.